Thursday, April 11, 2013

Your Beautiful Purpose

Your Beautiful Purpose by Susie Larson is a book I chose to review with a decent level of interest in seeing what was written about what God can do through us. Even in the midst of a huge move, I kept up with reading this book almost every day until I finished it! The lay out was wonderful ... each chapter started with a relevant verse and quote. I noticed right away - the writing backed by Scripture so I jotted down each Scripture reference shared to look up more in depth as I went. I ended up with a few pages worth! Very nice to have all the points better understood through God's Word. The book starts out with encouragement for the reader to push past unbelief and "trust Jesus to move forward in faith" and the whole book supports this to the end. I personally was inspired to make God's call a higher priority in my life and to follow His lead and not the zillions of distractions swamping every day. I considered having a Woman's Bible study in my home or at church using this book! Bethany House Publishers sent me this book at no charge for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment