Monday, December 12, 2011

Lovely and heart touching

I was thrilled with a chance to review a copy of Delvier Me and started reading it the day I got the book. I wasn't disappointed. Even though I was able to connect to a lot of the people sharing because I was a teen mom (unplanned) myself, I also found myself relating to the women helping these girls. I have had a desire to reach out myself and this book really fed that down the road dream.

The book is a compilation of true stories and I actually enjoyed reading them as they were submitted because it showed things in a real way. Sometimes, we can "fix" or "gloss" things up with editing and a sense of the way things were can be lost.
Deliver Me shared story after story (along with interesting statistics) of stories starting in desperation and ending in peace.

I do believe this book would be a valuable read for someone facing an unplanned pregnancy and for anyone working with women in such positions.

This review is also shared at www.amazon.com and might be shared on some other sites.
The book was sent to me at no charge for me to review in return. I was so glad to have been given this chance!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a lovely review of my book, Sandy Path. I hope you follow your heart's desire to get involved and help others in an unplanned pregnancy. You will make a difference.

    Dianne
    Author of Deliver Me

    ReplyDelete