Saturday, January 15, 2011

Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball

Two Tickets to the Christmas Ball by Donita K. Paul

I am learning to love books written around Christmas time. There is something so welcoming when one reads of snow drifts, crackling fires and warm receptions, I guess.

This book was a lovely gift from the first view. The cover invited me in from the start and I felt whisked away into the plot immediately.

It was like reading a happy Christmas movie instead of watching it and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. There is a sparkling ribbon of romance flowing through the pages. Glimpses of various characters offered a sense of community and sparked a desire to reach more closely into my own.
I might tie a pretty bow around it and offer as a present to someone needing to read through a place where not everything has to be commonplace.

I was given this book by WATER BROOK publishing company to review at no cost to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment